Recipe: Colorful sandwich rolls
Preparation time:approx. 35-40 minutes
- 200 g Beef steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 Pack of fresh-cut salad, variety: leaf salad mixture or leaf salad / iceberg mix
- 2 minigurcs or ¼ snake cucumber
- 12 slices Sandwich toast, variety: whole grain
- 1 beaker bread spread, varieties: Mediterranean grill vegetables, egg, tomato mozzarella
- 150 g chicken breast fillet, variety: Tuscany
- 100 g Smoked salmon
- Butterbrot paper for packaging
Cut beefsteak lengthwise into 4 strips and fry in 1 tbsp oil from all sides. Season the meat with salt and pepper, set aside and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Wash the rucola and dry. Wash the mini cucumbers and quarter by quarter.
Cut off the bark from the slices (continue for breadcrumbs or croutons). Thinly roll the slices with a rolling pin.
Each 4 slices of bread spread spread the barbecue vegetables and cover with rocket and the steak strips.
4 more slices of bread spread tomato-mozzarella and cover with rocket and the chicken breast pieces.
Spread the remaining slices of toast with egg spread and cover with smoked salmon and cucumbers.
Place the toast slices on a piece of butterbread paper and roll up.
Fold the ends together like a candy.
Then place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
To serve: Remove the paper and divide the sandwich rolls diagonally.
Sandwich rolls can be taken to the picnic. In this case they are eaten directly from the butterbrot paper.