Nail Decoration: Nail Art
Nail art: a very personal decoration of the nails
Nail art has been developing for about twenty years. It consists of applying decorations on the nail: glitter, figures, decals, and even piercings.
True make-up of nails, developed from Asia before being exported to the West. Some young women succeed in making their nails into works of art.
All trends are possible: imagination seems to be the only limit to nail art.
Trends in nail deco: piercings, stains, etc.
- Nails in faux marble: laying a transparent varnish, then a darker varnish, in order to imitate the effects of marble.
- Decals (motifs) applied to the nails: small flowers, random shapes, drawings, etc.
- Nails spotted:
- Imitation of the fur of the panthers or tigers.
- Application of a yellow varnish on which is then applied a brown varnish, after drying.
- Piercings: it consists of sticking patterns piercings on the nails, these patterns are generally metallic.
Practice nail art: at home or in an institute
To get an impeccable result, the nail decoration is done in beauty institute by professionals (beauticians, nail technicians): a practical solution, but uneconomical.
For those who are skillful of their hands, there is also the “home” version. For this, be well equipped:
- nail file,
- Small scissors,
- Protective varnishes and varnishes.
Note: specialty stores sell nail decoration kits.