The facial treatment: Seven steps to perfection
acial treatment is one of the most sought-after treatments in the cosmetics institute. Approximately one and a half hours, it should last, face, neck and décolleté approach. We also created these criteria with the BDK and the BDBK.
1. Make-up and clarification: Makeup and skin deposits are removed with a cleansing product suitable for the skin type. A facial water is used for clarification.
2. Eyebrows: After clearing or cleansing, the eyebrows are plucked in shape. In strong growth, however, this can cost extra.
3. Peeling: The skin is thoroughly cleaned with a peeling. Steam or hot compresses open the pores and thus facilitate the subsequent purification. Caution: Steam engines can also serve as siding for the customer. With broken veins they are by no means recommended.
4. Cleansing: Skin impurities on the face and the décolleté should be gently expressed. Good treatment is characterized by the fact that it leaves hardly any red spots.
5. Mask: After cleansing, a mask is placed on the face, neck and décolleté, which should go in for some time.
6. Massage: Before or after the mask, the face should be massaged for at least 20 minutes. The massage is often slurred.
7. Care and make-up: Excess care should be taken with warm compresses and a daily cream should be applied. The final day make-up should be included, evening make-up costs extra.
The price: A facial treatment costs between 45 and 75 euros. If the price is below this, it may be that the beautician is forced to increase sales by selling cosmetics.
Complaint: A good beautician offers a free after-treatment in case of problems. Inconsistent products should be withdrawn or at least replaced.