A delicious dessert: Macarons with sweet caramel
- Total time: 90 min
- Preparation time: 20 min
- Cooking time: 10 min
- Number of people: 10
- 125 g of almond powder
- 225 g of icing sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 30 g of granulated sugar
- Caramel coloring
- 200 g of sugar
- 160 g of liquid cream
- 10 g of honey
- 60 g of half-salt butter
1. Mix the icing sugar and almond powder.
2. Sieve to get a very fine result.
3. Firmly place the egg whites with the sugar.
4. Pour the mixture of almonds and icing sugar over the whites. Incorporate with the spatula.
5. Add the dye at this time.
6. Arrange the small smooth macarons on the cooking paper.
7. Bake at 230 ° C and cook for 10 minutes then allow to crust in the open air for 30 minutes minimum. Allow to cool before peeling.
8. Garnish the macaroons at your choice.
For the ganache:
1. Heat the sugar in a small saucepan to make a dry caramel.
2. In another small saucepan, heat the cream with the honey.
3. As soon as the caramel is well browned, add the hot cream in several portions, stirring with a spatula. When the caramel is smooth, cut the heat and add the butter.
4. Let the ganache cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Put the shells together 2 by 2 and garnish with caramel ganache.